The Raith Forum consists of supporters’ groups who sign up to the RRFC Supporters’ Code of Conduct and the RRFC Concordat. The current groups are:
- Raith Rovers 200 Club
- Raith Rovers Football Supporters’ Club
- Rovers Down South
- The Jim McMillan Club
- The Raith Trust
Associate/observer status is open to other groups as agreed by the Forum (currently Raith Rovers Hall of Fame Committee, Fife’s Finest, the Neeburs O’ Geordie Munro, Raith Rovers Community Club, Raith Rovers Community Foundation, Raith Rovers Former Players’ Association, Raith TV and Raith Rovers Womens & Girls FC).
We recognise and value the fact that each group has differing aims & objectives, membership strengths, and financial and organisational capacity, but they are all equal members of the Rovers community and the Raith Forum. Major requests for funding shall take account of the respective financial strengths of the groups concerned.
Aims & Objectives
The Forum’s role is to:
- Support the elected supporter/director during his/her term of office with a planned set of activities
- Foster effective 2-way communication between the board and supporters, including the provision of information from the Forum to members of the various groups and their members
- Coordinate and support crowd development initiatives and fundraising for the benefit of the club and its supporters
- Play a leading role in the recruitment and management of volunteers in projects to support the club
- Maintain a significant supporter financial stake in the ownership of the club