In view of the current lock-down arrangements, and the furloughing of most members of staff, the people that you normally deal with at the club may no longer be able to respond to emails.
Until further notice, please use the following contact information:
- For sponsorship, hospitality, advertising and other commercial issues, please send an email to email@example.com
- For fundraising and supporter issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the Rovers Super Lotto, please email email@example.com
- For the online shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other enquiries and questions should be sent to email@example.com
The above email addresses are regularly monitored, but please bear with us if there is a delay in replying to you.
You can still telephone the main office at Stark’s Park on 01592 263514 (option 3) between 10am and 12pm – Monday to Friday – but please phone only for urgent or emergency issues. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please stay safe, and thank you for continuing support of Raith Rovers F.C.