|If attending on matchday, please download and print our matchday guidelines.
This page provides information to media personnel from other organisations.
All Media and Press enquiries, requests for interviews etc. should be emailed to the RRFC Media Department at mediaraithrovers.net
Pre – Match Media Calls
A member of the RRFC coaching staff (usually the Manager) and a player will be available to speak to the media 48 hours before a match. Ordinarily, for a Saturday match this will be at 2pm on Thursday.
Matchday Media Accreditation / Scout Requests
Requests for Media and Scout access to attend matches at Stark’s Park must be emailed to RRFC Football Operations & Media Manager Niall Russell at mediaraithrovers.net
Details required when making requests are as follows:
- Name(s) and designations of all individuals requiring accreditation
- Email of the individual(s) requiring accreditation, so that teamsheets can be distributed before kick-off
- Publication / Broadcaster / Company / Football Club they are representing
- Fixture that access is required for. Upcoming fixtures are listed at https://www.raithrovers.net/fixtures
- Level of access required (Main Stand Press Area only for journalists / Main Stand for Scouts / Pitchside for Photographers) – if pitchside, this must be clearly stated, and the photographer should bring their own Hi-Viz vest if possible
- Number of Car Parking spaces required, and in what name (a limited number of spaces are available. Car parking cannot be guaranteed for televised matches)
Matchday Media Access
Media visiting Stark’s Park on matchday should access the stadium via the gate at the North Stand end of the ground (where the stadium car park is) at the top of the hill on Pratt Street OR via the gate near the Main Office, where their name will be on the official Media Access list held by the gate steward.
Matchday Media Guidelines
Media Guidelines can be downloaded here
Media Seating & Interview Areas
The Media seating area is in the Turnbull Hutton (Main) Stand.
Scouts can sit anywhere in the Turnbull Hutton (Main) Stand.
Post-match interviews take place in the Press Room (the Media team will direct you there at full time).
The Stark’s Park Press Room is situation on the ground floor, directly facing Pratt Street, directly underneath the media seating area. Refreshments, teamsheets and post-match interviews are available here.
Any request to use official Raith Rovers photographs should be directed to: mediaraithrovers.net
All video footage hosted on this site is the property of RRFC / RaithTV and should not be used without prior permission. Requests to use current or archived footage should be directed to mediaraithrovers.net. Live streaming of match footage is forbidden without the permission of the club. This is regulated by the SPFL.
The club crest may be used by media organisations when reporting on the club.
It must not be used for merchandising without prior written permission of the club.
Please note: to comply with heraldry rules, there should be no lettering (e.g. RRFC) within the shield. Older versions include this text, but these should no longer be used.
Current versions of the club crest can be downloaded below: