In conjunction with De-Licious, of Glenrothes, this season we will be offering a selection of hospitality packages to suit all requirements from small groups to large parties.
Our matchday hospitality package is a great way to have a fun day out with family, friends and/or colleagues allowing you the opportunity to watch the football and sample great food and drink from our local caterers in the Raith Suite.
We will be offering matchday hospitality in the Raith Suite at the following matches:-
Saturday 5th February – Hamilton
Saturday 26th February – Partick Thistle
Saturday 5th March – Ayr United
Saturday 19th March – Inverness
Saturday 9th April – Greenock Morton
Friday 29th April – Kilmarnock
Our typical matchday hospitality package is £65 per person / £60 for season ticket holders and includes the following:-
- Arrive at Stark’s Park at 1.00pm
- Reserved car parking space (must request in advance)
- Greeting by Match Day host
- A glass of bubbly on arrival
- Official match programmes available
- Access to a pay bar until one hour after full time
- 3 course meal
- Reserved seating in the Main Stand
- Half time pie accompanied by tea & coffee
For more information or to book your space, please contact us at hospitalityraithrovers.net or call 01592 263 514 option 2.
Please note, we require £25 deposit per person at the time of booking to secure the space, which is non refundable should there be a cancellation less than 7 days before the game.