cinch SPFL Championship
Inverness CT v Raith Rovers
Caledonian Stadium, Inverness
Ticket Purchase Information
Rovers supporters will be housed in the South Stand, sections G & H. Further seating sections will open in line with demand.
Tickets are on sale now via the “Buy Now” link below or over the phone on 01463 222 880 (during office hours this week Tues-Fri, 10am – 4pm and from 10am until kick-off on Saturday):
Prices for tickets are as follows:
16 – 21 £12
Senior Citizen (Over-65) £15
Student (FT) £15
Supporters are encouraged to purchase tickets online as above – tickets purchased on matchday (less than 3 hours before kick-off) are priced as follows:
Under 16 £8
Senior Citizen (Over-65) £17
Student (FT) £17
- 16-21 Tickets are only available in advance and are priced £12.
- Under 16s Tickets are not available online but are available priced £8 in-store from the Caledonian Stadium or over the phone on 01463 222 880 during office hours.
- Proof of entitlement required for all concession tickets.
- Disabled Carer tickets are free with age-appropriate category. These can obtained by contacting the ICTFC ticket office on 01463 222 880.
- Car Parking is at Longman Industrial Estate or The Caledonian Stadium (£5 for cars, £10 for busses). Parking on the road by the seawall outside the stadium is controlled by parking enforcement officers and is not encouraged.
- The advice to all is to arrive early to avoid delays at the turnstiles.
- The stadium turnstiles will open at 2pm and stewards will be on hand to check tickets and undertake searches.
- Anyone arriving at the turnstiles intoxicated or in possession of alcohol or pyrotechnics will be refused entry.
- All supporters are reminded that all forms of smoking including Vapes are prohibited.
- SPFL Ground Rules are displayed at all points of entry.
After putting in arguably their most complete performance of the season on Friday evening, in a comfortable 3-0 win over Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup, Rovers return to league business this Saturday, with another tricky looking road trip.
Inverness Caledonian Thistle were looking like relegation candidates until Duncan Ferguson was appointed manager in September, and he’s led them through seven matches unbeaten, lifting them up to seventh place in the Championship in the process.
With the second tier such a tight division, that still only leaves them one point above the relegation spots, but they’re now just five points away from the top four with a game in hand, and looking up, rather than down.
Unusually for a contest between these two teams, Rovers go into it on the back of a win the last time they met.
Jamie Gullan’s late winner at Stark’s Park in September finally brought a halt to Rovers barren run against this opposition, and they’ll be looking to make it two wins from two for the first time since 2000 as they attempt to keep pace with Dundee United at the top of the table.
Saturday’s match referee will be Duncan Williams.
Inverness Caledonian Thistle Wins: 23
Raith Rovers Wins: 8