The club would like to share important information from the Scottish Government and the Joint Response Group with all supporters.
The number of new cases of COVID-19 continues to rise, with a record number of new cases in a 24 hour period recorded recently.
Given the significant role our football clubs play in communities across Scotland, and in keeping with our collective effort to protect public health during the ongoing pandemic, we have been asked by the Scottish Government to help reiterate the need for compliance with COVID transmission measures:
The Health Secretary for Scotland has reaffirmed a message to Scottish football today “to encourage people in your sector to get both doses of the COVID vaccine when offered”.
Raith Rovers FC ask all supporters to:-
1. Not attend a match if they have any symptoms (a high temperature, a new continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste).
2. Take a precautionary Lateral Flow Test before arrival at the stadium. These are free and can be ordered online here
3. Ensure that mandatory regulations are followed when travelling to and from the stadium (car, train, supporters bus) with particular attention to the wearing of face coverings.
4. Keep a safe distance when entering and exiting the stadium.
5. Wear a face covering when entering and exiting the stadium.
6. Ensure that mandatory regulations are followed when using hospitality facilities within the stadium – Raith Rovers encourage all supporters to wear a mask when moving around the concourse, waiting in queues etc.
7. Where possible, keep a distance between you and other supporters when seated in the stadium.
We thank you for your ongoing commitment to the guidance, regulations and protocols and for your help in reinforcing the measures which we hope will be heeded and ensure that we can all continue to enjoy the national game with supporters in attendance.