Last year, with fans kept away from Stark’s Park, RaithTV offered fans a way to continue to follow the team. Although fans are now returning to the ground, the RaithTV team will continue to offer an alternative for those that can’t make it to Stark’s Park.
With the new season kicking off tomorrow, the RaithTV website has been updated, and packages have been changed this year.
Pay-Per-View Passes – £14 for league games
PPV passes offer the same as last year, allowing you to watch home league (and many cup) games live. This season, due to the coronavirus situation, we are able to continue to stream live video within the UK and Ireland. The price for league games will be £14.
We are updating our other packages:
- Previous “audio” package is now the Domestic RaithTV Pass.
- Previous “video” package is now the International RaithTV Pass.
The RaithTV Domestic Pass – £5.99 a month includes:
- Audio commentaries of all home games (and as many away fixtures as possible)
- Live chat with other fans
- Full home match video replays (after midnight)
- Access to our video online lounge (see below)
The RaithTV International Pass – £19.99 a month (£199.99 a year) and includes:
- Everything in the Domestic Package
- Plus live video of home league games
Season Ticket Holders – FREE Domestic RaithTV Pass
- This year, we can continue to offer free live videos of all home league games to Season Ticket holders* for the full season, if they can’t make it to Stark’s Park to watch in person.
- Free Domestic RaithTV Pass until Christmas
To activate your pass, log in (or register) with RaithTV and then click the link to activate your pass on the Passes page. You’ll need the barcode on the back of your season ticket card and the postcode you registered your season ticket card at.
*Please note, this offer is not available to Under 16s Season Ticket holders.
RaithTV Video Online Lounge – FREE access to Season Ticket Holders until Christmas.
We are adding a new feature on the raith.tv site, where you can see all of our videos in one place. As well as content such as highlights and interviews (which we will continue to post on YouTube), you’ll also find full match replays of home games (and selected away games, where access allows). We’ll also be adding exclusive features to the lounge for members of the site.
The RaithTV team would like to thank fans for their support last season, and look forward to the season ahead.