COME & JOIN US AT STARK’S PARK!
We are extremely excited to inform you that the Raith Rovers Community Foundation Holiday Heroes Summer Camps will take place at Stark’s Park from Monday 20th July:
|Monday 20th July to Friday 24th July||10am – 12noon or 2 – 4pm||5-14 years||£50 for the week|
|Monday 27th July to Friday 1st August||10am – 12noon or 2 – 4pm||5-14 years||£50 for the week|
|Monday 3rd August to Friday 7th August||10am – 12noon or 2 – 4pm||5-14 years||£50 for the week|
- Online registration and payment only at the link below. Due to technological restrictions, only week long bookings can be taken.
- One Way System on Arrival. Further details and site map to follow upon completion of booking.
- 40 players maximum per time slot with players put into age specific groups with a maximum of 10 players per zone. (age splits will occur pending sign-ups)
- No parental access to Stadium. Drop Off and Pick Up Zones clearly defined.
- Coaching Staff to be COVID-19 guidance trained and all equipment and safety protocols to be followed throughout.
Please note: There are only 40 spaces available on each time slot each week. This will be on a first come first serve basis. Please book ASAP to avoid disappointment.
If you wish to book multiple weeks you may have to complete the registration process multiple times. This is out-with our control at this time and something we will work on for future camps and registration processes.