This week’s bulletin is No. 11 in the series, and includes:
- David Sinton on season tickets, closed-door games, socially distanced crowds, and keeping the club alive
- Lewis Vaughan on inspiration and getting fit
- Profiles from Raith Women & Girls and Raith Seniors
- Getting reacquainted with Dunfermline, as though they’ve ever been away
- The impact of the Rovers’ 1923 shipwreck on language students in modern Barcelona
- The concluding part of John Greer’s international review
- and Jim Clark’s musical take on events in the USA
…as well as all our usual features.
Thanks to the many fans who’ve contributed to our fundraising drive to see us through the football shutdown. You can see the ways you can still contribute here.