This week’s Rovers Review Bulletin is now available to download.
- John McGlynn’s reaction to winning the league
- Andy Mill reflecting on the lockdown, and what it’s meant for the club
- John Greer taking us through the 1970/71 cup run
- Andrew Fairlie pining for a kick-about
- Carol Alison Smith checking in from Barcelona
- anagrams, quizzes, colouring in, and the Pie Hunter’s travelogue
29 pages of news you won’t find elsewhere.
Next week’s issue will include a comprehensive review of the season
Thanks to the many fans who’ve contributed to our fundraising drive to see us through the football shutdown. You can see the ways you can still contribute here.