We are only a matter of days away now until our 1st home league game of the season versus newly promoted Clyde. We initially set a 1,000 season ticket target and the response has been very good including a good number of new subscribers. Thank you to everyone for your continued support.
We now need only 96 tickets to hit our target, which would be a tremendous boost for the new season. To help this along we are delighted to announce that, through a generous fan donation, we also now have 10 parent and child packages, usually £325, available at the reduced price of just £290. This represents a saving of £106 over the season compared to walk up prices! These are on a first come first serve basis so don’t miss out on this generous offer!
So far we have given away a board room experience at 700 tickets sold, hospitality at 800 and a place in the team photo-shoot at 900 and if we reach our 1,000 target two lucky season ticket holders will receive their money back!
You can buy online here at http://bit.ly/RRFC19-20, by phone (01592) 263514 or at the Stark’s Park Office from 10 till 4.30pm or right until kick off on Saturday!
Credit agreements are still available if you wish to pay in instalments https://www.feesmonthly.co.uk/football-season-ticket-finance
As a reminder, all the details are here:
- Adult £250/ Only £240 if you manage to ‘Refer a Rover’
- Young Adult ticket £150 (A new option available to those aged under 21. Those born after 1st July 1998 qualify for this category)
- Over 65s £150
- Disabled £150 (with carer free of charge if required. Check here for the full policy)
- Juvenile prices £75 (Those born after 1st July 2003 qualify for this category)
- In addition to this we are also able to offer the following partner incentives this season: £10 off monthly memberships at Gym 64 and 15% off main meals at The Strathearn.
With one final push, we can do this!