RRFC Season Ticket Credit Agreement is now live!
With over 800 season ticket holders now on board for the new season, we are getting closer to our 1,000 target!
Firstly, the draw took place for the Boardroom experience for 2 which was won by Graeme Mackie who sits in the Penman Stand at home matches. Well done Graeme – contact the Main Office on 01592 263514 to arrange your visit! Our next draw will take place when we reach 900 season tickets sold.
Today we are pleased to finally be able to announce a credit facility which will allow fans to renew season tickets for 2019/20 over 9 monthly instalments*. The agreement with Premium Credit is similar to the previous arrangement with Zebra finance, which unexpectedly ceased at end of least season.
Supporters will need to sign up to the process and provide the required details at the time of purchase.
The steps to follow to apply for finance are as follows:
- If you are renewing, please insert your seat number in the fan id box of the login section of the application (Stand/ Row/ Seat)
- If you are a new season ticket requester or are changing your seat, please contact the office prior to application to confirm your seat number (Stand/ Row/ Seat)
- Next, CLICK HERE and enter ‘Raith Rovers’ in the box to proceed through the finance application.
- Insert the season ticket value, the start date and importantly, the seat details field must be completed correctly, using the following format: STAND, ROW, SEAT NUMBER against the FAN ID section
- Your application will be processed very quickly and as soon as it is approved, you will be notified and we will be able to process your seat reservation, and issue your season ticket. Note season tickets will not be issued until credit acceptance is in place.All applications are subject to availability If you have any questions, please contact the Stark’s Park office on 01592 263514 but please note they will be unable to complete finance applications on your behalf.Raith Rovers are Appointed Representatives of Premium Credit Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.*Credit is subject to status, affordability, terms and conditions apply, over 18s only.
As a reminder, our season ticket package is as follows:
- Adult £250/ Only £240 if you manage to ‘Refer a Rover’
- Young Adult ticket £150 (A new option available to those aged Under 21. Those born after 1st July 1998 qualify for this category)
- Over 65s £150
- Less abled £150 (with carer free of charge if required. Check here for the full policy)
- Juvenile prices down to £40 for first 200 young fans and £75 thereafter (Those born after 1st July 2003 qualify for this category)
- In addition to this we are also able to offer the following partner incentives this season: £10 off monthly memberships at Gym 64 and 15% off main meals at The Strathearn. We also hope to announce more discounts at local businesses soon.