We are pleased to announce our season tickets for league campaign 2019/20 will go on sale from this Monday from 12.00pm until 4.00pm. Given we as yet don’t know for certain which league we will be playing in, our initial pricing will be reflective of remaining in league one. This means that if you buy your tickets for the new season now, it is guaranteed not to be any lower than these prices.
Firstly, the new gate prices if in league one will be Adults £16, Over 65’s/ Less abled & Young Adults £10, Under 16 £8. Parent and Child £22. These new prices represent a slight increase on this season’s admission prices mainly in line with rising operating costs. We have though made every effort to protect our fans by keeping any rises to a minimum.
On season tickets, we have listened carefully to fans and worked hard to make sure that season ticket prices are as attractive as possible. This means season tickets have been held at last season’s prices where we can, despite these intended gate price increases.
In addition to this, we have taken guidance from our fanbase and have introduced:
- ‘Refer a Rover’ discount for adult season tickets
- Introduced a young adult ticket for those aged Under 21 to entice our ‘missing generation’ of Rovers fans
- Offering 40 FREE under 16 tickets and 200 reduced priced under 16 tickets thanks to a generous donation of £10,000 from our friends at Raith Supporters Trust.
Season Ticket prices will therefore be:
- Adult £250/ Only £240 if you manage to ‘Refer a Rover’
- Young Adult ticket £150 (A new option available to those aged Under 21. Those born after 1st July 1998 qualify for this category)
- Over 65s £150
- Less abled £150 (with carer free of charge if required. Check here for the full policy)
- Juvenile prices down to £40 for first 200 young fans and £75 thereafter (Those born after 1st July 2003 qualify for this category)
- Parent and Child £250 for first 40 tickets (£290 thereafter, and £325 once subsidised tickets have gone. One adult season ticket must be purchased to receive one U16 book free of charge)
- In addition to this we are also able to offer the following partner incentives this season: £10 off monthly memberships at Gym 64 and 15% off main meals at The Strathearn. We also hope to announce more discounts at local businesses soon.
(These prices and the admission prices above are reflective of remaining in League One, and will increase if the club gains promotion to the Championship through the play-offs)
As well as our new young adult ticket, we hope to encourage many of you take part in our ‘Refer a Rover’ scheme. Simply, refer an adult friend at the time of purchase, who wasn’t a season ticket holder in 2018/19, you will each receive a £10 discount off the cost of both tickets. That takes the cost of both adult season tickets down to only £240 each!
In relation to payment plans, many of you will be aware that Zebra finance have removed their credit offering to the football market recently. Zebra were previously our own credit suppliers. Despite attempts to secure other credit finance partners, this option has not been possible at this time, however the club are willing to support a payment plan directly with us for a small service charge so long as the final payment is made prior to the beginning of August. Ask at the office for details. We will though continue to seek a finance partner as a replacement.
As an added bonus, all fans who buy their season ticket before the end of April will be entered into a draw to win a Boardroom experience for the first home play-off this season. So make sure you secure your season ticket early to be in with a chance of this great prize and the other discounts on offer.
Note that season tickets continue to guarantee admission to all 18 league matches, home friendlies and reserve league fixtures at Stark’s Park. They also guarantee priority for any ticketed cup matches.
The club would like to thank all our loyal supporters for the superb backing you have given the team this season. We would also like to thank members of the Raith Forum for their assistance in this process this year and of course to the Raith Trust with their financial contribution. We are all desperate for the Rovers to be as successful as we can be, and we sincerely appreciate every supporter in helping our club.
We hope to have season tickets available to purchase online from Tuesday 23rd April. They will be on sale at the main office either in person or over the phone on:
Monday 22nd April – 12.00pm until 4.00pm
Tuesday 23rd April – 12.00pm until 7.00pm
Wednesday 24th April – 10.00pm until 4.00pm
Thursday 25th April – 10.00pm until 4.00pm
Friday 26th April – 10.00pm until 4.00pm